Online Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
1. Eligibility: This prize draw is open to residents of the UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland), Channel Islands and the Isle of Man aged 18 years or over, except anyone professionally related to the promotion and their immediate families.
2. Entry Requirements: No purchase necessary.
3. Entries must be submitted via www.phillyrecipe.co.uk and entry is restricted to one per person per household. Once submitted, entries cannot be amended in any way.
4. For the avoidance of doubt, if more than one entry is received from the same email address/household/IP/person or from a different email address by the same person in any household, all such entries will be disqualified. Entrants/households can only win one prize. Entrants who do not give correct details or those who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified, at the Promoter’s discretion. No entries from agents, third parties, organised group or entries automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No bulk entries. No entrant can use their computer to enable multiple entries, (e.g. By the use of 'script' or 'brute force' or the use of automated devices or processes). In the event that person's entry and all associated multiple entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
5. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries.
6. Promotional Period: All entries must be received by midnight on 30th June 2017.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: The winners will be drawn by an independent adjudicator or a random number generator from all entries received by the closing date.
8. The winners will be contacted within 14 days of the closing date of the prize draw. Should the Promoter be unable to contact any winner or should any winner be unable to accept the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
Prize Fund: There are 100 prizes. The prizes are one of 100 Philadelphia Cook Books as depicted. There are no cash alternatives to the prize.
9. General: The winners’ full names and counties can be obtained by logging on to www.phillyrecipe.co.uk/winners two weeks after the promotion closes. Details will be available for a period of 6 months after this date
10. The winners may be required to participate in publicity, including their name and county for the provision of the winners list.
11. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions , at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which they must provide within 14 days) and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into in relation this clause.
Promoter: Mondelez International, Uxbridge, Middlesex UB81DH